Unable To Make Complete Bill Adjustment In BRM
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
When passed complete bill due for adjustment in BRM, BRM sending error message as : "The existing positive bill due is becoming negative"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account with Monthly Cycle Fees Product with fees as $300 and 10% Tax
2. Run Billing for the first month. The Bill Amount is $660
3. Do a Partial Payment on the Bill say $220
4. Do an Adjustment with taxation for the remaining amount. Since taxation is enabled, so for the remaining will be $440, make an adjustment of $400so that with taxes it becomes $440. Use opcode PCM_OP_AR_BILL_ADJUSTMENT
5. Adjustment fails with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms