Performance Troubleshooting for FLISR Generated Switch Sheets
(Doc ID 2274079.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLISR generated a solution but the application is taking a long time to generate a switch sheet.
We are still experiencing slowness with system when system is trying to generate switchsheet form FLISR solution .
It takes approx 40 seconds to generate switch sheet form FLISR generated solution .
In order to evaluate where the performance lag is happening, this is the advised debugging that should be enabled prior to running a FLISR test:
- Action any.any debug 0
- Action any.PFService debug FLISR 3
- Action any.SwService debug 2
- Action any.PFDBService SQLTIMING 1 (set to "1" to print out ALL SQL commands that are executed)
- Action any.DBService SQLTIMING 1 (set to "1" to print out ALL SQL commands that are executed)
- Action any.pub* ejb debug SWMAN_EXTERNAL=1
Run the test and get a screen shot of the FLISR report
1. Gather the following logs from the NMS server
2. The weblogic managed server logs (both the .out and the .log)
3. Your client log from running the test.
Submit these in an SR for support to analyze.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document