Bundling Error On Bundle Import For BPA Scripts With Eligibility Criteria
(Doc ID 2274329.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
BPA - Business Process Assistant
CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
ETM/ETPM - Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
When the user tries to apply a BundleImport, that has a BPA script with 'Apply Eligibility Criteria' as Eligibility Criteria, an error message is thrown as 'Eligibility Criteria Group Required', and the user is not able to apply the import.
Steps To Recreate
1. Login to the application
2. Create a BPA Script having Eligibility Criteria as 'Apply Eligibility Criteria'
3. Create a BundleExport with the BPA Script. Take backup of the contents of BundleDetails.
4. Delete the BundleExport and BPA Script from the application.
5. Navigate to add Bundle Import(Admin > B > BundleImport(+))
6. Provide the External Reference and Detailed Description, and copy the contents of BundleDetails that have been saved in Step 3, to the BundleDetails field. Click Save to save the BundleImport.
7.Once the import is saved, click on Apply in Record Actions section, to apply the import.
Expected: Bundle should be applied without any issues and the BPA script has to be recreated in the application.
Actual: An error message 'Eligibility Criteria Group Required' is thrown to the user and the apply is failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document