Bundling Error On Bundle Import For BPA Scripts With Eligibility Criteria
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user tries to apply a BundleImport, that has a BPA script with 'Apply Eligibility Criteria' as Eligibility Criteria, an error message is thrown as 'Eligibility Criteria Group Required', and the user is not able to apply the import.
Steps To Recreate
1. Login to the application
2. Create a BPA Script having Eligibility Criteria as 'Apply Eligibility Criteria'
3. Create a BundleExport with the BPA Script. Take backup of the contents of BundleDetails.
4. Delete the BundleExport and BPA Script from the application.
5. Navigate to add Bundle Import(Admin > B > BundleImport(+))
6. Provide the External Reference and Detailed Description, and copy the contents of BundleDetails that have been saved in Step 3, to the BundleDetails field. Click Save to save the BundleImport.
7.Once the import is saved, click on Apply in Record Actions section, to apply the import.
Expected: Bundle should be applied without any issues and the BPA script has to be recreated in the application.
Actual: An error message 'Eligibility Criteria Group Required' is thrown to the user and the apply is failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms