Running An Analysis In OBIEE Returns 'No Results' When Using The 'Primavera - Activity' Subject Area When Data Is Present In Analytics And You Are Logging Into Analytics With A Username Which Matches A P6 EPPM Username
(Doc ID 2277601.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Primavera Analytics connecting to a P6 EPPM source:
When attempting to display results of an analysis that includes:
- 'Primavera - Activity' Subject Area
- Columns from 'Codes - Project'
- Columns from 'General'
- Columns from 'Text UDFs - Project'
- Project ID filter
The Analysis results displays the following even though there should be data within Data Warehouse which includes results:
- No Results
- The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters and/or selection steps that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your analysis filters and selection steps, and try again. The filters or selection steps currently being applied are shown below.
The Analysis results should display data for the project set in filter since valid results should exist based on the assignments within P6.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Analytics
- Select New > Analysis > Primavera - Activity
- Bring over the noted columns to the selected columns
- Add a filter where ID=$ProjectId
- Select the results tab
- Note the exception which occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document