Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Primavera Analytics connecting to a P6 EPPM source:
When attempting to display results of an analysis that includes:
- 'Primavera - Activity' Subject Area
- Columns from 'Codes - Project'
- Columns from 'General'
- Columns from 'Text UDFs - Project'
- Project ID filter
The Analysis results displays the following even though there should be data within Data Warehouse which includes results:
- No Results
- The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters and/or selection steps that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your analysis filters and selection steps, and try again. The filters or selection steps currently being applied are shown below.
The Analysis results should display data for the project set in filter since valid results should exist based on the assignments within P6.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Analytics
- Select New > Analysis > Primavera - Activity
- Bring over the noted columns to the selected columns
- Add a filter where ID=$ProjectId
- Select the results tab
- Note the exception which occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms