Issue Encountered On Zone That Uses XML Parsing In Query
(Doc ID 2283637.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.2]
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 4.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 188.8.131.52.0 when user is in a zone that uses XML Parsing in query, an error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Device Installation > Install Event > Search
- Search an existing Install Event
- Install Event Status must not be in Connected / Commissioned Status
- Transition the Install Event Status to Connected / Commissioned
- The following error is seen in the User Debug log: [EJB:010160]Security violation: User system has insufficient permission to access
Following is seen in the log file.
This error began occurring after upgrading from 2.1 SP3 (184.108.40.206) to 2.2 (220.127.116.11.0). This does not occur in 2.2 SP1 (18.104.22.168).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps to Reproduce|