Issue Encountered On Zone That Uses XML Parsing In Query
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.2]
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 4.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 126.96.36.199.0 when user is in a zone that uses XML Parsing in query, an error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Device Installation > Install Event > Search
- Search an existing Install Event
- Install Event Status must not be in Connected / Commissioned Status
- Transition the Install Event Status to Connected / Commissioned
- The following error is seen in the User Debug log: [EJB:010160]Security violation: User system has insufficient permission to access
Following is seen in the log file.
This error began occurring after upgrading from 2.1 SP3 (188.8.131.52) to 2.2 (184.108.40.206.0). This does not occur in 2.2 SP1 (220.127.116.11).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms