Database Schema Not Updated When Running pin_upgrade_pipeline_75_75MPS1.pl Script
(Doc ID 2285730.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the upgrade from Billing Revenue Management (BRM) 7.5 to BRM 7.5 Maintenance Patch Set 1 (MPS1), when running pin_upgrade_pipeline_75_75MPS1.pl script, it reports that it runs successfully but the database was not updated.
A file tmp.out is generated during the run of pin_upgrade_pipeline_75_75MPS1.pl script, with following content:
Run procedure to upgrade from 7.5 base version to 7.5 MPS1:
1. Install 7.5MPS1_ThirdParty_Linux_32_opt.bin
2. Install 7.5MPS1_21513185_Portal_Base_linux_32_opt.bin
3. Install 7.5MPS1_21513185_Pipeline_linux_64_opt.bin
4. Install 7.5MPS1_PortalBase_Upgrade_75_75PS_linux_32_opt.bin
5. Install 7.5MPS1_Pipeline_Upgrade_75_75PS_linux_32_opt.bin
6. RUN pin_75_75MPS1upgrade.pl
7. RUN pin_upgrade_pipeline_75_75MPS1.pl
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document