Network System Design Network Connection Spec Problem - Unable to Associate Connection; "No rows were found matching search criteria." Message in Connection Search Window
(Doc ID 2285990.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to associate a connection problem working in a specific, very large, Network System Design due to a "No rows were found matching search criteria." message displayed in Connection Search window. The behavior is observed using the following steps.
1. Open the specific Network System design
2. Locate the desired component on the canvas
3. Double-click the line above the component to open the connection spec
4. Select a connection spec template from the list of Template Connection Specs in the Managing a Connection window
5. Right-click on the desired connection spec from the list of Network Connection Specs and select Associate Connections
6. Search for the desired connection in the Connection Search window and the "No rows were found matching search criteria." message is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document