ORA-30926 Error When Simple Promo with SKULIST (Item-List) Contains Both Parent and Children Items
(Doc ID 2286728.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a SKULIST (Item-list) contains both a parent item (style) and child items (SKUs), a simple promotion going through chunk conflict checking ends up with duplicate RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL rows.
When That Promotion is Changed After Approval, A Change (Such As Changing The End Date Of The Promotion) Results in the following error.
ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit RPM_ROLL_FORWARD_SQL.EXECUTE.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an item-list with both parent (ITEM_LEVEL = 1 and TRAN_LEVEL = 2) and child (ITEM_LEVEL = 2 and TRAN_LEVEL = 2 and ITEM_PARENT = first item) items.
2. Use this skulist to create a simple promotion.
3. Make sure that item-loc combinations for the promo is enough to trigger chunk conflict checking.
4. Approve promotion.
5. Note that there might be duplicate RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) rows
5A. Run rollup batch.
5B. Note that some, but not all, duplicate RFR rows are removed.
6. Run PEE/PEERMS so that promotion is active.
7. Change end date of promotion. Apply, save.
8. Note That The Error Occurs: @0PACKAGE_ERROR@1 ora-30926: Unable To Get A Stable Set Of Rows In The Source Tables@2RPM_ROLL_FORWARD_SQL.Execute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document