BrmGateway Is Unable To Process Incoming Request After Jms Server Migration In Weblogic
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 184.108.40.206.0 version,
* brmGateway is unable to process the request after jms server migration in weblogic
* that is, if one of the Managed Server is down, then Weblogic migrates the JMS server to the next available Managed Server, but brmGateway is not able to take the change and is throwing exceptions.
* after a restart of brmGateway it is responding ok.
Error snippet from ecs.log :
* consider a clustered weblogic setup with 3 managed server nodes
* shut down one managed server in the cluster
* send topup requests for example to ece
* check brmGateway log , it would have exceptions connecting to the Jms queue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms