Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OSM version 220.127.116.11.6.40 installed on Weblogic version 18.104.22.168.0 and UIM version 22.214.171.124.0 on Weblogic version 126.96.36.199.0.
Orders are sent from OSM to UIM, UIM is processing the Order Properly., But UIM is not sending response back to OSM.
Followed steps mentioned in the
Doc ID 1286570.1 - How To Integrate OSM With UIM Using Store And Forward Agent
With Plain 12.1.3 Domain and 12.2.1 Domain
1. Create a WLS 12.1 domain, say Domain_Dest_121
2. Configure a JMS server, persistent store, queue in Domain_Dest_121.
3. Create a WLS 12.2 domain, say Domain_Source_122
4. Configure a JMS server, persistent store, queue in Domain_Source_122.
5. Now configure SAF between Domain_Dest_121 & Domain_Source_122, both way.
6. In the SAF Agent statistics check the Downtime parameter for the Remote endpoints.
7. You will find Downtime continuously increasing in Domain_Source_122 suggesting SAF Agent unable to connect to Domain_Dest_121. Whereas the SAF agent communication from Domain_Dest_121 to Domain_Source_122 seems working.
Installed 12.2.1 Server and installed UIM7.3.5, used existing 12.1.3 domain.
12.1.3 - with OSM like domain , 12.2.1 - UIM.
on UIM Domain, Request is getting consumed by UIM, Processing it and generating the responses.
I see in Store-and-Forward Agents (in the Weblogic web console: Services -> Messaging -> Store-and-Forward Agents -> name of the managed server agent -> Monitoring -> Remote Endpoints -> the endpoint the responses which were supposed to send to 12.1.3 Domain (Response Queue) are getting piled up instead of forwarding.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms