Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
at startup of CCB&B 2.6 demo install you are receiving a boot identity error:
<Jul 11, 2017 9:03:23 AM EDT> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: A MultiException has 6 exceptions. They are:
1. weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.
2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService
3. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found
4. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService
5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService errors were found
6. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms