During Rerating /item/adjustment Did Not Get Populate with Serviceobj for an Adjustment Event
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), version 18.104.22.168.0, while re-rating an adjustment event, the /item/adjustment did not get populate with serviceobj for that adjustment event.
Steps To Reproduce:
Prerequisite: Re-rating setup to be done.
- Created a parent and child account with "Standard GSM Plan"
- Create a sponsorship group with the parent account as group owner and child account as member
- Create a Discount Sharing Group (DSG) with parent account as DSG owner and child account as member
- Move the pin_virtual_time (pvt) 1 day ahead and pass an Event Data Record (EDR) and load the usage through pin_rel
- /item/sponsor object is created
- Usage event /event/delayed/session/telco/gsm is generated
- Check the usage event if /item/sponsor is on the 0th level i.e at PIN_FLD_BAL_IMPACTS, else modify the event to have the /item/sponsor to be at the 0th level of the event
5. Move the pvt 1 month ahead and run billing
6. Modify the usage charges and commit
7. Perform re-rating using pin_rerate
/item/adjustment did not get populate with serviceobj.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms