Activities Do Not Show Assignments With Collisions And Unable To Complete Activity In v2.3
(Doc ID 2305620.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Workforce Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a collision is detected for two Crews working the same Activity on two different Assignments, the Assignments with collisions are not displaying properly on the Activity page. Additionally, when attempting to complete the Activity by nominating the correct Assignment for completion, nothing happens when the button is clicked. No error is presented and the Activity is not completed.
1. Dispatch Activity to Crew A, creates Assignment #1
2. Put Crew A in offline mode on mobile
3. Re-assign Activity to Crew B, creates Assignment #2
4. Complete Assignment #2 with Crew B
5. Complete Assignment #1 with Crew A
6. Put Crew A online on mobile so completion for Assignment #1 is posted to MWM
7. Activity is in a Collision Detected status, To Do created
8. Navigate to the Activity via To Do
9. "Assignment Collision Detected" Zone is empty, no assignments displayed (issue #1)
10. Open an Assignment from the Assignment History Zone and attempt to "Complete Activity"
11. Nothing happens. Unable to nominate the Assignment for completion of the Activity and therefor can't complete the Activity (issue #2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!