There is Time File Replace Selector Does Not Close When Using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11)
(Doc ID 2306902.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Web Client on IE11, and performing file check in, there is time that File Replace Selector does not close even clicking on x button
Even using Web Client on IE11, and performing file check in, File Replace Selector to close when clicking on x button
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Web Client from IE11
- Create item
- Goto Attachments tab
- Add file text1.txt
- Add file text2.txt, text3.txt, and add these files to one file folder
- Select the row with text2.txt, text3.txt, and checkout
- Checkin file. Now the row for text2.txt, text3.txt has folder version 2
- Select row of text1.txt
- Checkin, and select the file to check in, and click on Replace
- See the File Replace Selector does not close even clicking on x button.
- If you refresh the Item, can see the file is checked in
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document