CDI Scheduling Gantt Shows Shift Status, Start Time Of Old Crew Shift In v2.3
(Doc ID 2307055.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Workforce Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CDI Scheduling Gantt shows Shift Status, Start Time of old Crew Shift
For Crews that end up with multiple Shifts in a single day, the CDI Scheduling Gantt gets stuck on displaying the Status and Time for the original, completed Crew Shift. This presents the Dispatcher with false information since they can't easily determine the actual status of the Shift (In Service, Out of Service, Break, Enroute, Onsite, etc), the actual Planned Start Time of the current Shift, and also they are unable to drag/drop Activities to manually allocate them because the Gantt thinks the Shift is completed, even if there is a Planned or in progress Shift that's shown.
1. Create, plan, start, and complete a Crew Shift from the MCP
2. On the CDI, the Dispatcher can view the current status of the Crew Shift in the “Crew” column of the Scheduling Gantt. This says “Completed” when the current Shift has been completed.
3. Duplicate the Crew Shift, modify the Planned Start Time to be an hour later than the original, click Plan
4. On the CDI, the Dispatcher still sees “Completed” in the Crew column
5. Execute the Dispatcher Shift Monitor batch job to ensure that the new Crew Shift is displayed on the CDI
6. New Crew Shift is visible in line with the old Crew Shift
7. ISSUE: On the CDI, the Dispatcher still sees “Completed” in the Crew column and the Shift column shows the Planned Start Time of the original, completed Crew Shift, not the latest Planned Crew Shift
8. On the MCP, start the new Crew Shift
9. The actual Shift status is Out of Service, but the Dispatcher still sees “Completed”
10. Attempt to manually allocate an Activity to the Out of Service Crew Shift by dragging an Activity to the new Crew Shift
11. ISSUE: Dispatcher receives an error saying the Shift can’t be in a finalized status. In reality, the latest Crew Shift is in an Out of Service Status and should be able to receive the work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!