Cycle Count Log Report Is Not Displaying All Cycle Counts That Are Done
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing SS or MM cycle counts on locations that have no inventory in the location, for both active or storage type locations, the report is not showing that cycle count being done.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Have a location, either active or storage type, with no inventory in it that is marked as SS or as MM.
2. Note the active may not have an item assigned at the time to it.
3. Cycle count the location, whether for SS or MM, neither is showing.
4. Check the CYCLE_COUNT_LOG table, data is displayed.
5. Run the cycle count log report, and note that those locations are not showing as being cycle counted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms