Cycle Count Log Report Is Not Displaying All Cycle Counts That Are Done
(Doc ID 2307143.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing SS (system selected) or MM (manually marked) cycle counts on locations that have no inventory in the location, for both active or storage type locations, the report is not showing that cycle count being done.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Have a location, either active or storage type, with no inventory in it that is marked as SS or as MM.
2. Note the active may not have an item assigned at the time to it.
3. Cycle count the location, whether for SS or MM, neither is showing.
4. Check the CYCLE_COUNT_LOG table, data is displayed.
5. Run the cycle count log report, and note that those locations are not showing as being cycle counted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document