Encountered Service Quantity Not Found In SQ Collection 4, 11240
(Doc ID 2309694.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 to 2.3.1 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.3.1 version, BI - Billing
When multiple subsidiary rates are defined on a primary rate schedule, the order in which it is executed is intermittently random.
The sub rate schedule should be retrieved and executed according to its sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define sub rate schedule Sub Rate A that has SQ Rule that creates an SQI
2. Define another sub rate schedule Sub Rate B that charges the SQI created by the first sub rate
3. Define a primary schedule that references the two sub rates – Sub Rate A sequence 11, Sub Rate B with sequence 12
4. Enable debug trace of SQL and parameters
5. Run rate check
6. Verify that the query S-SUBRS retrieves the sub rates according to sequence defined.
-- In the customer’s scenario, error is encountered because the first sub rate retrieved is SUB-MK instead of SUB-MHRX
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document