Errors During Upgrade to BRM 7.5 MPS1
(Doc ID 2310148.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An user is getting multiple set of errors during upgrade to BRM 7.5 MPS1 (PS13) while executing the OOTB (out of the box) upgrade script "pin_75_75MPS1_upgrade.pl".
1) DM_ORACLE Error "ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL"
Resolution: updated DB with below statement.
update dd_objects_t set virtual_flag = 0 where virtual_flag is null;
2) Re-executed the script after the above update, and now getting below error:
1. Setup 7.4 PS7 environment
2. Upgrade it to 7.5 base version
3. Install patch set 13 and execute pin_75_75MPS1_upgrade.pl
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document