Errors During Upgrade To BRM 75 MPS1
(Doc ID 2310148.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version,
User is getting multiple set of errors during upgrade to BRM 75 MPS1 (PS13) while executing the OOTB (out of the box) upgrade script "pin_75_75MPS1_upgrade.pl".
1) DM_ORACLE Error "ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL "
Resolution: updated DB with below statement.
update dd_objects_t set virtual_flag = 0 where virtual_flag is null;
2) Re-executed the script after the above update, and now getting below error :
1. Setup 7.4 PS7 environment
2. Upgrade it to 7.5 base version
3. Install patch set 13 and execute pin_75_75MPS1_upgrade.pl
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!