Cannot Save A Case With Concomitant Drugs (With No Substance Name Or ID) Message Prompt : Substance Name and Substance Term ID are blank, data needs to be entered to either of these fields.
(Doc ID 2311575.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Argus 8.1, Concomitant drugs that have no substance name or ID cannot be saved in Argus UI as the Case Form message prompt keeps displaying:
Umbrella drugs in reality do not have substance names or IDs.
The Substance Name is immediately greyed out and the user will not know the Substance Term ID as there would be none.
Steps to Reproduce:
- AS 8.1
- Create a new case or update an existing one
- Locate any WhoDrug term that does not have substance name or term id e.g.
- Run the below query as the Argus Application Schema owner
- Umbrella Product that comes under this category for example is: MONOBACTAMS
- Open the new or existing case in Argus UI and add second product 'MONOBACTAMS'
- Type = Concomitant
- As users tab off the field the message below appears:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document