Replenishment Putaway Issue When Short Occurs
(Doc ID 2311687.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue while attempting to shorting of the put of the containers to the forward pick location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have pallet of CR picks, where there are more than one different locations the containers are going to with multiple put containers for each.
2. Enter the transport container screen, entering the pallet ID.
3. The first location requires 3 puts but change the quantity to 2, and put 2 containers to the location.
4. Third container goes to Lost location, which is correct. The next put to location for a quantity of 3.
5. Confirm that 3 containers will be put to the location. Scan 2 of them, and then realize the 3rd container is not there.
6. F3-Exit, and respond to the message as Yes to continue. A drop-off location screen is presented.
7. Drop at the staging location. Note the remainder of the containers stay intact and on the pallet.
8. Re-enter the pallet in the transport container screen.
9. The put is now for the same location where the third container was not on the pallet, change the quantity to be 0.
10. Respond to the quantity mismatch message (it appears multiple times), then F4-Done. Notice, erroneous delete occurs for the pallet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!