When A Gate Is Added To A Project, With Either Finish-to-Start(FS) or Finish-to-Finish (FF) Predecessor With An Added Day, The Latest Predecessor Does Not Show On The Critical Path
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Gate is added to a Project, with either Finish-to-Start(FS) or Finish-to-Finish (FF) predecessor with an added day, the latest predecessor does not show on the critical path.
Expect the latest predecessor to still be shown on the critical path.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Web Client as Admin
- Create a New Program; Type: Project; Name: Test Project; Project State: Active; Schedule: Start: 12/06/2016 End: 12/16/2016
- Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task a; Schedule Start Date: 12/06/16 Schedule End Date: 12/09/2016
- Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task b; Schedule Start Date: 12/12/16 Schedule End Date: 12/12/2016
- Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task c; Schedule Start Date: 12/13/16 Schedule End Date: 12/14/2016
- Click on Schedule Tab; Add a Task d; Schedule Start Date: 12/15/16 Schedule End Date: 12/15/2016
- Add Dependency: Predecessor, Type: Finish-to-Start(FS) for Task a--> Task b; Task b--> Task c; Task c-->Task d
- Add Dependency: Predecessor, Type: Finish-to-Start(FS) Time Buffer 0 for Task d --> Gate 1
- Click on Gantt Chart button
- Click on Critical Path button
Upgrade to Agile 9.3.5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms