Transfer Authority Notification Is Not Sent
(Doc ID 2324052.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Authority notification is not sent to the user when ECO is routed to approver who has transfer authority set. Also do not see TA notify recorded in the History tab of ECO
Transfer Authority notification to be sent to the user when ECO is routed to approver who has transfer authority set. Also TA notify to be recorded in the History tab of ECO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client with admin user
- Goto Settings > Transfer Authority
- Click New, and add new Transfer Authority settings:
From user: user1
To user: user2
- Assign role which include privilege: Subscribe to change order for users
- Login to Web Client
- Create ECO
- Change status to review status, and add user1 as approver
- Approver user does not receive Transfer Authority notification
- Check History tab of ECO. See TA notify is not recorded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document