Tcktdnld Batch Fails with Error 'No container item record found in cursor c_container_item'
(Doc ID 2327653.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add ticket to a item that has type UOM, TCKTDNLD (Download of Data to be Printed on Tickets) batch assumes that it is part of a deposit item and should have a container.
tcktdnld_1~20170526071040~get_container_item~item_master~1403~ORA-01403: no data found~No container item record found in cursor c_container_item for item xxxx
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a ticket type of UOM.
- Attach to an item (which is a regular, approved transaction level item).
- Navigate to item maintenance, More -> Locations.
- Enter values as follows in the Ticket Price per Uom fields.
- Ticket Price = 500 per 100 ML
- Check the full item price of the item in ITEM_LOC (e.g. if 69.96, then these values indicate the unit is 500ML, and the comparison is 100ML.
- For 69.96, divide the price by 5 to get 13.992 per 100ML
- Create a ticket_request for this item.
- Run the tcktdnld batch.
- Verify that the batch fails with the above mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document