Print Preview of 'Summary Resource Assignments' Report Fails in P6 Professional Client Using CloudConnect
(Doc ID 2327843.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view a print preview of a report in P6 Professional using CloudConnect, the progress bar moves to 100% within a minute, then goes away and the Windows hourglass icon continues to display and the P6 application hangs.
The print preview should display and complete normally.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to P6 Professional.
- Go to the Reports tab and Add a report to launch the Report Wizard.
- Verify New Report radio button is selected, click Next.
- Select Summary Resource Assignments, click Next.
- Click Next on the Configure Subject Area screen (no changes made).
- Click Next on the report Title (no changes made).
- Click the Run Report... button and select the Print Preview option.
- View reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document