Future Dated Order in Waiting State is Not Getting Amended During Revision
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revision Order does not amend a future dated Base Order and raised exception "Unable to enrich orchestration plan".
Expected Outcome: The above revision order should amend the existing base order and base order should start immediately since its amended with current date.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create Base Order with a future date. Order has not progressed in OSM and Order is in Waiting state.
2. Revise the same order with Current date and add an additional bundle to the order.
3. Revision Order is created and completed. There is a change in orchestration plan.
4. Base Order still shows as "Waiting" and it is not amended.
5. Once the future date is reached, base order progresses and remains stuck at SyncCustomerSIEntryPoint in "Received " state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms