TOU Maps Do Not Render/display
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search pop up with multi-query zone, does not load correctly when coming back to the portal from history.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a multi-query zone
- Add it to a UI map such that the multiquery zone opens as a pop up.
- Add the UI map to a zone to show it on a portal.
- Invoke the multi-query search pop up from the UI map. It opens normally.
- Now navigate to some other screen and come back from history to the same portal.
- Now again open the multi-query search pop up
- Actual Result: The search pop up does not load correctly, the search by option is not populated and we are unable to use the search zone.
- Expected Result: The search pop up should load correctly and it should be usable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms