Audit Trail For Discount Object Is Ignored By Batch Pipeline
(Doc ID 2346403.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Pipeline Manager
Issue is that the batch pipeline does not seem to use correctly the audit trail for pricing data like /discount.
It is correctly using the /au_purchased_discount, selected based on the effective time of the usage.
But then it always seems to use the current version of the /discount, rather than referring to the valid /au_discount object based on the effective time of the usage being loaded.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set PVT = pvt1
2. Configure a /discount and point to discount model A
3. Move PVT to pvt2 = pvt1 + 3 days (for example)
4. Change the /discount by pointing it to discount model B ( for example , from pricing center , edit the discount )
5. Restart the batch pipeline
6. Load a usage having date = pvt1 (or pvt1 + 1 day), anything BEFORE pvt2
The expectation is to see discount model A used
One can see that discount model B (the most recent one) is used which is incorrect.
So the question is, what is the reason of this wrong behavior and how to overcome ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document