Get TOU Mapped Usage And Get Interval Data Calculation Discrepancy On Meter Exchanges
(Doc ID 2350685.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a meter is exchanged in the middle of an interval, Get TOU Mapped Usage Rule is not including the value of the last interval of first meter in the Usage Transaction
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a device, device configuration and interval measuring component.
2. Create a service point and install the above meter.
3. Create measurements on the interval measuring component from 08-06-2016 12:00AM to 08-06-2016 08:00AM.
4. Remove the above meter from service point on 08-06-2016 07:26AM.
5. Create another device, device configuration and interval measuring component.
6. Re-install the above second meter on service point on 08-06-2016 07:26AM.
7. Create measurements on the interval measuring component from 08-06-2016 07:00AM to 08-07-2016 12:00AM.
8. Create a usage group and add Get TOU Mapped usage rule/ Vector and Math usage rule.
9. Create a usage subscription with the service point and usage group.
10. Create a usage transaction for the following period:
Start Date/Time: 08-06-2016 12:00AM
End Date/Time - From: 08-07-2016 12:00AM
End Date/Time - To: 08-07-2016 12:00AM
11. Usage Transaction is created successfully. Observe the first meter’s consumption, it is calculated till 08-06-2016 07:00AM and ignoring the last interval 08-06-2016 08:00AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document