Report is Exported in RTF Format
(Doc ID 2353339.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the 'Export' button in the report details screen is clicked for the first time report is generated in PDF format.
After the report is closed, and user click the 'Export' button for second time, the report is exported in the R.T.F format.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case form
2. Enter all PMDA required fields
3. In Regulatory Reports tab, schedule and generate paper report to PMDA R3 reporting agency
4. Lock the case
5. Click on FINAL hyperlink
6. Report generated in PDF format
7. Close the report with PDF format
8. Click on View Report Details
9. Click the "Export" button
10. Report generated in PDF format
11. Close the report with PDF format
12. Click the "Export" button
13. Report is exported in the RTF format
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document