After Applying 9.3.5 RUP4, Logs Defined by log.xml Is Not Generated on Admin and Managed Server Started From Windows Service
(Doc ID 2353432.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Windows server running clustered environment, when starting admin and managed server is started from Windows service, log files defined in log.xml such as ldap-migration.log is not generated
When starting admin and managed server from Windows service, log files defined in log.xml such as ldap-migration.log to be generated appropriately
- Apply 9.3.5 RUP4
- Start admin and managed server from Windows service
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Server Setting > LDAP, and configure LDAP
- Goto User Setting > User and execute Refresh User from LDAP Directory
- Check ldap-migration.log under %Agile_Home%\agileDomain\servers\hostname-Agile\logs\
Do not see any logs generated
Applied 9.3.5 RUP4 (220.127.116.11)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document