If a Closed Purchase Order is Reinstated, the Linked Allocation is not Reinstated in Allocation Application
(Doc ID 2367222.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a closed Purchase Order(PO) is reinstated, the allocation linked to the Order is not reinstated.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a New PO with say 2 items.
- Allocate all the items on the PO.
- Edit the PO and cancel all Line items.
- Notice, the PO and the linked allocation are closed.
- Reinstate the PO and accept to reinstate the linked Allocations.
- Notice, ALLOC_HEADER.STATUS is updated to A.
- Notice, ALC_ALLOC.STATUS is not updated to 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document