DEADLOCK Issue in PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS While Disconnecting Service
(Doc ID 2367637.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version,
Consider the below scenario where DEADLOCK observed for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode while disconnecting all services within an account having 45 services.
- Here they have one Enterprise customer having 45 services. All these services are under same bill_unit.
- While running the collection, at last step, they are sending the disconnection order to BRM.
- The Order Management System(OSM) send disconnection order to Fusion Middleware(FMW) and FMW calls "PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS" opcode in BRM.
- In this flow of 45 services, they observe a couple of call got passed and service got disconnected, but most of the rest got failed.
- For the rest calls, they are getting deadlock issue while trying to update the service detail in uniqueness table.
- From the logs it is clear that while updating uniqueness_t, it is taking account level lock and which is causing deadlock.
ERROR in cm.pinlog:
1. Create an account from Siebel with 50-60 service under one billing profile.
2. Disconnect all the services from Siebel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document