DEADLOCK Issue in PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS While Disconnecting Service
(Doc ID 2367637.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consider the below scenario where a DEADLOCK is observed for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS opcode while disconnecting all services within an account having 45 services.
- One enterprise customer account is having 45 services. All these services are under same bill_unit.
- While running the collection, at last step, the user has sending the disconnection order to Billing and Revenue Management (BRM).
- The Order and Service Management (OSM) send disconnection order to Fusion MiddleWare (FMW) and FMW calls "PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS" opcode in BRM.
- In this flow of 45 services, a couple of calls got passed and services got disconnected, but most of the rest are failed.
- For the rest of calls, there are deadlock issues while the service detail has getting updated in uniqueness table.
- From the logs, it is clear that while updating uniqueness_t, it is taking account level lock and which is causing deadlock.
ERROR in cm.pinlog:
1. Create an account from Siebel with 50-60 service under one billing profile.
2. Disconnect all the services from Siebel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document