C.4 Is Transmitted Even Though 'include Reg Sub' Is Not Checked
(Doc ID 2373867.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
C.4 still transmits attachment information when 'include reg sub' checkbox is not checked.
- set Literature in the reporting destination as attachment classification.
- create a Literature case, enter necessary information, including Literature information to generate a E2B R3 report
- add two Literatures on Additional Info tab, upload PDFs for those two entries.
- select Literature information from the drop down list for both
- check 'incl. reg sub' checkbox for just one of the entry, and leave the other unchecked.
- draft E2B R3 report.
- even though one of the entry is NOT checked for 'incl. reg sub', both literature information is included in the E2B R3 report (two entries appear). This should not include the one that is not checked for 'incl. reg sub' checkbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document