Release Schedule of Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller 6.0
(Doc ID 2377632.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller - Version 6.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller release schedules are below:
|3C 188.8.131.52||No Longer Available||Oberth/184.108.40.206 Base Package||18 May 2016|
|3C 220.127.116.11||21489649||Oberth/18.104.22.168 Upgrade Patch||18 May 2016|
|3C 22.214.171.124||Prometheus/126.96.36.199 Base Package||20 Apr 2017|
|3C 188.8.131.52||23248120||Prometheus/184.108.40.206 Upgrade Package||20 Apr 2017|
- Search for "Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller"
- Click the appropriate "REL" or "DLP" option which will add it to you cart
- Click "Selected Software"
- If required, select the Platform/Language (for a given target Operating System, there is no difference between the 32bit and 64bit releases)
- Click Continue
- Acknowledge the Oracle Standard Terms and Restrictions
- Click Download (or follow the on-screen instructions for alternate options)
The release notes for each patch are contained within the patch itself and contain further details with respect to the steps required to upgrade.
Patching the Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller platform should be considered a major exercise and all due care should be taken. It is recommended that full installation and rollback plans should be created and tested which are specific to the platform and service requirements. See <Document 1368902.1> for further information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document