Unable To Bill Customer- Usage Date Break Issue
(Doc ID 2378429.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
On CCB v220.127.116.11.0
Unable to Bill Customer - Usage date break issue
Unable to bill customer which requires bill determinant because of the date break issue. User trying to generate bill 09-20-2017 to 01-08-2018 and there is no rate version changing during this period still the system giving a date break at 08-19-2017.
The latest rate version is effective from 08-19-2017.
Steps to replicate:
1. Check the bill segment type: BD-RATED
Get Consumption Algorithm : C1-BSGC-USG -- Get bill segment consumption using a usage request
2. Check the SA Type is configured BD-RATED -- OH E-COM
3. go to database -- select * from ci_sa where sa_type_cd='E-COM' and cis_division='OH' and sa_status_flg=20;
4. Copy any SA ID: XXXXXXXXX
5. Check the SA billing History Date
6. Go to SA ID -- Rate Info -- Must has two Rate version with different date.
7. Go to SA ID -- Create a bill -- Generate -- NEW date.
8. Now bil1 created -- Go to usage tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document