UT Calculation Generates Issue Exception When Automated Retry Flag Is Set To Yes And Good Quality Reads Are Not Available.
(Doc ID 2379148.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is encountered when the automated retry is flag is set to yes and good quality reads are not available. Then, even for the closed bill window where allow estimates is set to yes and system can send the estimated reads immediately, UT calculation is generating issue exception(UT transitions to issue-detected state) saying that the reads are of low quality and issue exception and curve is not continuous is getting generated. If the automated retry flag is set as No; then no exception will be generated and UT will be in sent state.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create a device and device configuration.
2. Create a service point and install the above meter.
3. Create a scalar measuring component (SMC1).
4. Create regular reads up to 09.21.2017 12:00 AM.
5. Create system estimate reads up to 09.22.2017 12:00 AM.
6. Create two interval measuring component (IMC2 and IMC3) with 30 minutes interval on the same device configuration.
7. Create Regular reads up to 09.21.2017 8 PM on IMC2.
8. Create System Estimate reads up to 09.22.2017 12AM on IMC2.
9. Create regular reads on IMC3 up to 09.21.2017 8 PM.
10. Create a usage group.
11. Add Get Scalar usage on the usage group.
12. Add Alignment and Delay usage rule on the usage group.
Check performed: Alignment and delay
Send high quality data first: Yes
Offset hours: 01:00:00
Low quality condition (Bottom): System Estimate
Low quality condition (Top): Office Estimate
Hours for release: 24
13. Create a usage subscription.
14. Set System Override Date as 09.22.2017 in General Feature Configuration.
15. Create a usage transaction with end time as 09.22.2017 12 AM for both interval and scalar measuring component. Also set “Automated Retry” as “Yes” and “Retry until date/time” as “09.22.2017 11:59 PM”.
16. Usage transaction is created in Issue Detected state with below errors
“Interval MC's <Id> curve for the period 08 26 2017 12:00:00AM PDT - 09 22 2017 12:00:00AM PDT, is not continuous. First missing interval is on 09 21 2017 08:30:00 PM PDT”
“MC's data for the period 08-26-2017 12:00:00AM PDT - 09-22-2017 01:00:00 AM PDT is low quality”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!