Refund Not Working As Expected For Backdated Cancellation Of Product With Cycle Arrears Event
(Doc ID 2389098.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Refund not working as expected for backdated cancellation of product with Cycle Arrears event.
Should be able to generate the correct refund in case of cancelling cycle arrears product.
1. Create a cycle_arrear product.
2. Jan 1 : create a customer and purchase the above product.
3. Feb 1 : run billing.
4. Mar 1 : run billing.
5. Apr 1 : run billing.
6. May 1 : do not run billing, go to pin_billd directory and run "pin_cycle_fees -regular_cycle_fees" to run partial billing.
7. Set the end dates of the product to Mar 25th.
8. Cancel the product on Mar 25th.
9. Jun 1 : run billing.
One can see improper refund.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document