When Importing a User in P6 EPPM via LDAP the 'Create Resource' Option Does Not Populate with Resources
(Doc ID 2389433.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the 'create resource' option when importing a user from LDAP, no resources are available to be selected.
Resources to be available to select when using the 'create resource' option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 EPPM Web and go to 'Administer > User Administration'.
2. Select 'Add > Users from LDAP'.
3. Search for the desired user (UID=USER).
4. Move the user from the left side to the right.
5. Select the 'create resource' box.
6. No resources populate the list, chose both 'Active Resources' and 'All Resources'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!