Maps Are Not Loading In v188.8.131.52.13 when using IE 11
(Doc ID 2394090.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 184.108.40.206.13 to 220.127.116.11.13 [Release 2.2]
Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 18.104.22.168.13 to 22.214.171.124.13 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer 11, MWM/ORS v126.96.36.199.x running on FW v4.2.x, any mapping module will work only once. Afterwards, the map displays a grey screen where the map should be.
Steps to reproduce:
• From the CDI, click the globe icon in the toolbar for the Gantt chart, which will open the map
• Close the map
• Navigate away from CDI, for example, view details for an activity
• Go back to the CDI
• Click on globe, window pops up, but the map never displays. It just shows a grey area where the map should be.
As of now, we are following below workaround for this issue.
• In IE go to Internet Options > Delete history/cache
• Click on globe and it'll load
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!