DST Hour From 2-3 Not Converted To Local Time In Summary Usage Period
(Doc ID 2394461.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DST Hour from 2-3 not converted to local time in summary usage period
When a usage transaction’s start and end dates are spanning a DST shift the outbound message with extracted interval does not represent the time shifts when SPI is 1 hour or less.
The following are the steps to replicate
1. Create an Interval MC with 30 minute interval.
2. Create Usage Subscription using Get Interval Usage rule.
a. Setup the usage rule so that the target interval is 30 minute.
b. Setup the usage rule so that it extracts intervals.
3. Create usage rule for March 12, 2017 12AM to March 12, 2017 06AM.
4. Verify that the correct service quantities are reflected on the UT.
5. Transition the UT to sent status and check the outbound message created.
6. Verify that the summary SQs does not reflect the DST shift.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document