Enabling Security Is Not Working For Permissioning Center
(Doc ID 2398683.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Permission Center Manager
Enabling security/SSL is not working for Permissioning Center, getting below err Permission Center/client tool log
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created wallet on the server where CM is running.
2. Kept that wallet on the windows.
3. Changed the permissioning center Infranet.properties as below
4. enabled the ssl in cm, test and dm_oracle pin.conf. Tested via testnap and its working fine.
5. Launch the Permissioning Center and try to connect.
6. The Permissioning Center gives a pop up with error invalid <login>/<password>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document