Enabling Security Is Not Working for Permissioning Center
(Doc ID 2398683.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Permission Center Manager
Enabling security Shared Service Library (SSL) is not working for Permissioning Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create wallet on the server where CM is running.
2. Keep that wallet on the windows.
3. Changed the permissioning center Infranet.properties as below
4. Enable the ssl in cm, test, and dm_oracle pin.conf.
Tested via testnap and it is working fine.
5. Launch the Permissioning Center and try to connect.
The Permissioning Center gives a pop up with error invalid <login>/<password>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document