E2B R2 Code is Display Next to Some Fields Name in General Tab
(Doc ID 2402843.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
B.1 is display next to 'Patient characteristic' and B.5 is display next to 'Case outline and other description' fields in General tab.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Go to Argus Console > Code Lists > Argus > Report Type
2. Select Report Type = Literature
3. Check 'This type includes cases from literature' and 'This type includes cases for Research Reporting' check boxes.
4. Book in a Literature case form.
5. B.1 is display next to 'Patient characteristic' and B.5 is display next to 'Case outline and other description' fields in General tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document