UTC Offset Is Incorrect In DataConnect Consumption Extracts
(Doc ID 2403025.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UTC offset is incorrect in DataConnect consumption extracts
UTC offset in consumption extract appears to be hard-coded. DST changed from -8:00 hours to -7:00 hours for Pacific time zone on March 11, 2018. After daylight saving time change, the offset in extracts should have changed to "-7:00", but remains as "-8:00".
Create a new Consumption Extract Request Type with the below values:
a. Target UOM : Kilowatt-Hours
b. Target Interval Size : 01:00:00
c. Request Type : DataConnect Extracts
d. Initial Load/Ongoing Extract Algorithm : Extract Initial Load/Ongoing
Consumption for DataConnect(D2-IDEXTPRD)
e. Historical Corrections Extract Algorithm : Extract Historical Correction
Consumption for DataConnect(D2-IDEXTIMD)
f. Initial Load/Ongoing Batch Control : ZZD-ILCE (Use a ZZ batch control similar to D2-IDEPD)
g. Historical Corrections Batch Control : ZZD-HCCE
h. Select a Service Point Type from the drop down and the value identifiers.
2. Make sure the batch controls are configured with below values :
a. filePath : c:\spl\EMExtract
b. filename : MDM-Extract-Interval-Data-Incremental
c. characterEncoding : UTF-8
3. Create a device, device configuration, measuring component and install the device on the service point. Add measurements on the measuring component.
4. Set the algorithm soft parameter, ‘UTC Offset Option‘ as ‘D2SL’ for the algorithm, D2-IDEXTPRD.
5. Create a new consumption extract request for the request type, Menu->Usage->Consumption Extract Request->Add.
6. Select the request type from the drop down and click OK.
7. Enter the dates of the consumption extract request from 11-05-2017 to 11-06-2017 and Save.
8. A new request must be created successfully in PENDING state.
9. Click on Submit Job button and the request will go to ‘Wait for Run’ status and trigger the batch job for Initial Load/Ongoing Batch Control.
10. The Interval Extract data file is generated in the given file path.
11. There are only 24 rows of data from 11/05/2017 12:00AM to 11/06/2017 12:00AM as the duplicate hour is not present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document