Unnecessary Data Populated Behind the Nullification Reason for C.1.11.2
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unnecessary data such as reporter name and time stamp is populated behind the nullification reason for C.1.11.2 data element.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case form
2. Enter all P.M.D.A required data in the case form
3. Schedule, generate and transmit E2B R3 report to P.M.D.A agency
4. Receive A.C.K
5. Navigate to Case Actions > Delete and delete the case
6. Enter reason and click OK
7. Go to Utilities > Case U n delete
8. Search the deleted case
9. Select the case and click Case U n delete
10. Enter reason and click OK
11. Open the case and go to Regulatory Reports tab
12. Open the nullification report.
13. Unnecessary data such as reporter name and time stamp is populated behind the nullification reason for C.1.11.2 data element.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms