Null Flavor At Patient Information Block Is Not Displayed On Case Revision UI
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Null Flavor of fields at Case Form >> Patient >> Patient Information block is not displayed on Case Revision UI.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Create a new case and go to Case Form >> Patient.
2) Enter value to Title, First Name, Last Name, Country, and Date of Birth fields. Save case.
3) Change the Title, First Name, Last Name, Country, and Date of Birth fields to Null Flavor and select NF value for each. Save case.
4) Enter value to Address 1 and City fields. Save case.
5) Change the Address 1 and City fields to Null Flavor and select NF value for each. Change NF value to another NF value for Title, First Name, and Last Name fields. Save case.
6) Select Case Actions >> Case Revisions menu, and open each case revision of step-2) to step-5).
Null Flavor is not displayed at all NF fields in Patient Information block though it is displayed at Birth of Date field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms