Mark Multiple for Submission Sets Incorrect Submitted Date For E2B
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Mark Multiple for Submission" right-mouse menu on Worklist >> Report screen sets the Submitted Date of E2B report to different date than the date which is set on the dialog of the "Mark Multiple for Submission" menu execution.
* This issue does not occur by "Mark for Submission" right-mouse menu on Worklist >> Report screen.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Go to Worklist >> Reports menu screen.
2) Search and select an existing E2B report record.
3) Select "Mark Multiple for Submission" menu by right mouse click. A dialog window opens for entering Submitted Date and Note.
4) Enter submitted date and note on the dialog and click [OK]. The dialog window closes and control returns to Worklist >> Reports screen.
5) Open the case and go to Case Form >> Regulatory Reports.
'Submitted' field shows different day from the date entered at step-4).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms