PMDA (ACK) number does not populate in PMDA information tab after receiving ERROR ACK
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The initial PMDA E2B (R3) has already submitted and ACK number for the series of this reports are populated in case form > analysis > PMDA info tab.
Then after sending the follow-up report to PMDA, the error ACK (ACK.B.r.6 is CR and ACK.A.4 is AR) without ACK number received.
In the case form > analysis > PMDA info tab, the PMDA (ACK) Number for the series of this reports has been removed and it is a blank field now.
Although the "PMDA (ACK) Number" is a blank in the PMDA info tab, the next follow-up report can be generated with PMDA (ACK) Number.
1. Transmit and submit the initial PMDA E2B (R3)
2. Receive normal ACK with PMDA ACK number
3. Confirm that this ACK number populates in analysis > PMDA info tab
4. Schedule the follow-up report
5. Transmit the report
6. Received error ACK without ACK number (ACK.B.r.6 is CR and ACK.A.4 is AR)
7. Confirm that ACK number disappears from analysis > PMDA info tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms