" Error while retrieving the authorization status" When Trying to Map User Groups to User
(Doc ID 2416692.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
In Security Management, when trying to map user groups to a user, the following error appears when trying to map user groups to user. The following steps are used to reproduce the issue:
Search for the user ‘C7193389’ and click on Map button.
As soon as ‘Map’ button is clicked, the following error is getting displayed:
" Error while retrieving the authorization status"
This is happening for few users only.
In this particular case the user logged in Application is C7193389.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login to application
2) Click on System Configuration and Identity Management tab
3) Click on Identity Management link on LHS
4) Navigate to User- User Group Map link and search for any user
5) Select the user and click on Map button to add user groups
6) As soon as the Map button is clicked, an error message " Error while retrieving the authorization status"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document