Outlook Connector Unable To View FreeBusy
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 9.0.0 and later
Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Outlook Connector [OC] is unable to see free/busy when setting up a meeting.
- This worked before an upgrade from CalDAV 7 to CalDAV 18.104.22.168.0.
- Able to view free busy using Convergence and Thunderbird.
- The free/busy information is pulled from Convergence without any problems.
- Able to see other user's FreeBusy using the URL: https://<CalendarHost>/wcap/get_freebusy.wcap?mail=<MAILID>@<DOMAIN>&fmt-out=text/calendar&noxtokens=1
- Repairing the account doesn't resolve the issue, e.g. davadmin account repair -o -a <MAILID>@<DOMAIN>
Upgraded from CalDAV 7 to CalDAV 22.214.171.124.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms