ReIM Posting Batch Not Posting Invoices Due to Error 'Unable to fetch account segments for the set of books ID 0" in IM_POSTING_DOC_ERRORS
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM posing batch fetches incorrect SOB ID for the Purchase Order (PO) Invoice, when there is a RTV number with same no as PO number but with a different location.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create PO and Receive it, ensure that a RTV exists for the same number as PO number. Also ensure that RTV- location and PO- location are different.
2. For the RTV location remove the ORG_UNIT_ID from STORE/WH table.
3. For the Invoice location ensure ORG_UNIT_ID is populated.
4. Match the invoice and run the posting batch.
5. Notice that the invoice is not posted with the error "Unable to fetch account segments for the set of books ID 0"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms